Monday, May 3, 2010

Lush Offical Discon List

Yes, it's back, the dreaded discon list!
Sadly, each year some products have to go for different reasons.
Sometimes they have to make room for new products, or they get replaced by an inproved version, or there are problems with the ingredients, etc.

Anyway, here's the list:

-Happy Pill (Bath Ballistic)
-Supernova (Bath Ballistic)
-Q10 Toner Tab
-Mirror Mirror (neck and cleavage cream)
-Razorantium (Shaving Cream)
-Shave The Planet (Shaving Cream)
-Tramp (Shower Gel)
-Yummy Yummy Yummy (Shower Gel)
-Crash Course In Skin Care (Fresh Face Mask)
-Candy Fluff Dusting Powder
-Karma Dusting Powder
-I Should Coco Soap
-Hard Shampoo Bar
-Soft Shampoo Bar
-It's A Wrap Gift


If you have favourites that are on this list, you better buy some extra soon, since they might be sold out forever in just a few days.

Mirror Mirror is being replaced with Lovely Jubblies, a cream for your neck, cleavage and boobies, which is better than Mirror Mirror.
It does smell different though.
Mirror Mirror smells like Fever Massage Bar and Lovely Jubblies smells like orange blossom.
I liked the smell of Mirror Mirror, but I don't think I would like the smell of Lovely Jubblies, since I hate the smell of orange blossem.
Also, a neck cream would be useful for me, but a boobie cream wouldn't be useful at all.
They are very firm and they only need some body lotion (Lush ofcourse).
However, if you DO need a boobie cream, and you like the smell of orange blossom, Lovely Jubblies might be just right for you!

Are any of your favourites on the list?
None of mine are, thankfully.
I did want to try Supernova, so I got 2 through swaps a few months ago and I still would like to try the Q10 Toner Tabs, because I think they would suit my skin perfectly.
If they are still on the UK website next time I place an order, I think I will order some.

I hope you all have a nice day, even though you might be freaking out over the discon list and may be ordering like mad (I know I have in the past *shame*).




No comments:

Post a Comment