Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tim Burton films

If you know me in real life, you would now I like weird and quirky things.
It doesn't matter if we're talking about music, fashion, movies or anything else, I like things that are unique, different.

When it comes to movies I like almost everything, but in the weird and quirky department Tim Burton is one of the rulers.
He is one of my favourite directors (and usually also the writer and producer of his movies).
I like that fact that Johnny Depp and Tim Burton's wife Helena Bonham Carter play a (often big) part in his movies.
They are amazing at playing strange characters and they have great on screen chemistry.

These are the Tim Burton movies I've seen:

*Beetlejuice



*Edward Scissorhands



*Ed Wood



*Mars Attacks!



*Sleepy Hollow



*Planet Of The Apes



*Big Fish



*Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street



While writing this blog I've come to realise that there are still a lot of Tim Burton films on my must-see list.
A few of them:

*Charlie And The Chocolate Factory



*Corpse Bride



And most of all:

*Alice In Wonderland



What do y'all think of Tim Burton movies?
Do you like them or do you think they are meh?
Please leave a comment,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment