Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Rituals: Honey Touch Body Créme

A while ago I got a sample of Rituals Honey Touch Body Créme and this week I finally used it.


Ingredients: The website doesn't have an accurate list of all the ingredients in the products.
All they say about the ingredients in this product, is that it contains Indian Rose and Himalayan Honey.

It smells like honey and vanilla to me.
The longer I had it on my skin, the more it smelled like vanilla, not like honey.
The honey smell wasn't very strong and I think that's too bad, since I adore honey.
It still smelled great though, like vanilla and something sweet and fresh that reminded me of honeydew melon and it reminded me a bit of a Bpal scent called "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat" (though that also has grapes and lemon in it).
The fragrance is nice but not overly strong, it's refreshingly mild.

Honety Touch made my skin very smooth and soft (it probably has silicones in it) and that felt nice.

Price: 14,90 euro's for 200ml which is a normal price.

Verdict: Smells nice, though very different from what I expected, makes my skin soft and smooth.
May consider purchasing a jar in the future.

Have you tried any products by Rituals?
Any faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment