Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Yves Rocher: Jardins Du Monde Deodorant with Lotus Flower

A few months ago I ordered a few of these, since I've used this deodorant before and I liked it.


Ingredients:Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Perfume, Nelumbo Nucifera, Steareth-28, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal.

It smells light and flowery (like lotus flowers) , the fragrance is mild.
It keeps me fresh as long as I don't work out or sweat a lot and wear to much clothes.
It's easy to apply (and re-apply when necessary) and dries quick without staining skin or clothes.
This one also hydrates your skin and makes your armpits soft.

I like roller deo's much better than sprays, since sprays usually contain a lot of alcohol, are very irritating and don't seem to work as well on me.

Prize: When not on sale it costs 3,70 euros for 50 ml, but on sale I usually pay 1,85 euros which is an absolute bargain!!!

Verdict: Nice deo, smells nice and flowery, works well, though not amazing, easy to apply and cheap.

I'll definately buy these again!!!

So what kind of deo do you use?
Roller, stick, creme or spray?

No comments:

Post a Comment