Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eyeko


I've been wanting to try out make-up by brand Eyeko for over a year, and now I have finally placed an order :D.

Eyeko has manga inspired make-up that looks really cute.
And the products are also said to be really good, even though they are rather cheap!

Things I've ordered:

*A set of 5 nail polishes for the price of 4. They cost me 15 euros, so the polishes are 3 euros per polish which isn't very expensive. Normally the polishes cost 4 euros each.


The polishes in this set are (colour descriptions are from the Eyeko site):
-Vintage: The only green to be seen in! Stay on trend with this lush jade hue.
-Cosmic: Unique midnight black shade loaded with multi-coloured glitters like fireworks in a night sky!
-Nude: Go au naturel with just one coat of pinky-beige or layer op for a mannequin mani.
-Indigo: Keep nails short and blunt to nail this shimmery, cool midnight blue like Sophie Dahl.
-Lilac: Dip your toe into the pastel trend for sweet nails with an edge as seen on Kelly Osbourne.

These 5 colours are all brought back from the old range, by popular demand.
Since I wanted all of these colours (except for the nude) I bought this set, so I essentially get the nude for free :D.
I'm not much of a nude person.
I like colours, or black, and shimmers and flashy effects, pretty much everything but white and nude ;).

There is also another nail polish set, which I didn't buy:


*Eyeko Magic Set:


The Magic Set contains the Magic Mascara and the Magic Liquid Eyeliner.
Normally, the mascara costs 10 euros and the eye liner costs 6 euros.
As a set they cost 11 euros, so I save 5 euros.

The Magic Mascara is supposed to give your lashes dramatic volume, length and curl and is supposed to be very long lasting.
I guess we'll see if that's true when I receive my order.

The Magic Liquid Eyeliner really is some kind of magic, and I've been dying to try this one.
It is a clear liquid eyeliner which you just dip in a eye shadow of your choosing so you can have eye liner in any colour you want and that matches with your eye shadow.
After use you just wipe it clean and put the brush back in the pot.
Isn't it amazing!?

*Last, but not least, I bought the Vampira nail polish, a glossy black nail polish with blood red shimmer (it's more of a glitter though).

I took this NOTD from a blog called Laquerized (amazing blog you need to visit!!!)


Amazing polish huh!?

I'm also supposed to get a Fat Balm in Raspberry for free:


It's the one in the middle.

This whole order cost me 30 euros.
I was able to get free shipping, but I'm always afraid my package will get lost, so I decided to get recorded shipping, which cost me 4 euros.

So, for 34 euros I get 6 nail polishes, 1 mascara, 1 magic eye liner and one lip balm, and recorder postage.
I say that's not a bad deal at all!

I can't wait for my package to arrive, and when it has I will review the products.

What do you think of Eyeko?
Have you ever tried any of their products?

No comments:

Post a Comment