Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NOTD: Catrice: 050 The Pinker The Better

So here's my first Nails Of The Day :D.
I'm not very good with nail polish, so it doesn't look all that perfect, but it's good enough for me!




The colour of the nail polish isn't exactly the way it is on the photo.
In real life it's a hot pink.
I painted my nails with 050 The Pinker The Better by Catrice.


My nails have no base coat, 2 layers of 050 The Pinker The Better and 1 layer of Nail Expert Up To 10 Days Ultra Long Lasting Top Coat by Catrice.

I really love the color of The Pinker The Better.
I'm not a pink kind of girl, but I DO like hot pink, and hot pink also looks good with my pale skin.
I like that this nail polish has a shimmer in it, since it tends to look a bit more glamorous on me than a nail polish without shimmer.

It is the first time I have used the top coat and I really love that as well.
The nail polish and top coat combo dried really fast and it made the nail polish very hard.
Usually a lot of nail polishes can stay a bit soft for an hour or so, and therefore I always end up with marks in my nail polish, like finger prints, fabric impressions or dents.
With this top coat I get no marks in my nail polish at all, so that's really nice!

I think Catrice is a good nail polish brand.
The nail polish is 2,50 euro a bottle and the top coat is approx 3 euro.
Not a bad price for good nail polish!

What do you think of The Pinker The Better?
And have you tried any Catrice nail polish yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment