Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mad Tea Party: Alice (Bpal perfume oil)

Today I tested 2 other Alice In Wonderland Bpal oils.

I started with Alice on my left wrist and Eat Me on my right wrist.

Alice doesn't have a piece of story to go with it.
I does have a scent description however.

The scent description on the Bpal site:
curiouser and curiouser. Milk and honey with rose, carnation and bergamot.

At first the carnation was pretty strong, which I loved since I'm a big fan of carnation.
Ten/fifteen minutes later when I tried to smell the different notes, I smelled carnation but also the rose, which was sweet and a bit soapy (but not actual soap, which I wouldn;t like).
I also smelled something citrusy (which must be the bergamot) and something sweet (which must be the milk and honey).

Ten minutes after that the scent was even more blended, so it was more difficult to identify the individual notes.
The rose was still rather strong and aided by carnation.
I also still smelled something sweet but I couldn't identify the milk and honey anymore.
The bergamot makes it a bit sharper though I don't smell the bergamot anymore, only the effect lingers.

I really like this perfume, though I love it the most at the beginning, when it was less blended and the carnation was still stronger than the rose.
I really like rose but I like carnation even more.

I only have an imp of this and I might put Alice on the list of scents I want a bottle of.

It is a sweet and flowery scent that is really lovely.




No comments:

Post a Comment