Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lush & Bnever Perfume Stash

I love Lush perfumes because of their originality and unique scents.



My solid Perfumes:
-Snowshowers
-American Cream
-The Comforter
-Sakura

My small perfume bottles (5ml):
-Karma

My decants:
-Sultana Of Perfume

My big Lush liquid perfume Bottles:
-Amandopondo
-American Cream
-Bathos
-Black Pearl
-Candy Fluff
-Cinders
-Ginger
-Honey I Washed The Kids
-Jungle
-Lily Savon
-Sakura
-Snowcake
-Something Wicked This Way Comes
-So White
-Sultana Of Perfume
-The Comforter
-The Olive Branch
-Vanillary

In these baskets I store them in a drawer:





Laid out on the newest Lush Times:


The names are underneath the perfumes,
The HIWTK i kept upright since it has leakage issues :S.


From left to right: The Comforter, Jungle,Something Wicked This Way Comes, Sultana Of Fragrance, Ginger, So White.


Bathos and Black Pearl.


American Cream, Vanillary, Cinders, Amandopondo, Lily Savon and Snowcake.


Candy Fluff, Honey I Washed The Kids, The Olive Branch, Sakura, small Karma and Sultana Of Fragrance decant.


Bnver perfume bottles:
-Love Hair Perfume
-Small Superworld Unknown Fragrance
-Love Atomiser
-Superworld Unknown Body Spray
-Very Small Superworld Unknown Fragrance



From left to right: Superworld Unknown Body Spray, Small Fragrance and mini fragrance.
Love Fragrance Atomiser and Hair Perfume.

I still have to make some pics of the Solid Perfumes, so I will add them later!


No comments:

Post a Comment