Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make-up Shoppings

Today I went for some retail therapy.
I went to two drugstores to shop for some make-up (again).
I was specifically searching for 2 gorgeous nail polishes by make-up brand Catrice in the colours:

240 Sold Out For Ever


and 250 I Sea You!


Sadly they were sold out (no pun intended) at both drugstores :(.

So I got some other stuff instead.

This is what I bought:



A Catrice nail polish colour chart, which was free off course.


Perfect Adapt Concealer by Catrice in 010 Light Beige


Forget it! 3 in 1 concealer by Essence



And some nail polishes, from left to right:
320 Back To Black, 260 Blue's Brother, 150 Big Spender Wanted! and 050 The Pinker The Better. (all by Catrice)


320 Back To Black (Black with silver shimmer.)


260 Blue's Brother (A Petrol kind of colour with silver shimmer.)


150 Big Spender Wanted! (A rose pink colour with silver shimmer and possible gold shimmer.)


050 The Pinker The Better (A hot pink with silver shimmer.)

You can' actually see silver shimmer in the polishes.
The shimmer turns the colour of the nail polish itself.
Only the shimmer in 320 Back To Black stays silver.

And some cute earrings:


So what do you think of the things I bought?
Do you own nail polish by Catrice?

No comments:

Post a Comment